Friday, February 26, 2010

Which would make a better honeymoon a cruise of hawaii or just staying at a resort hotel there?

The resort. My husband and I did a cruise of the Mexican Riviera for our Honeymoon and stayed at a resort in Cancun for our 1st anniversary and we much preferred the resort. You get a chance to see and do so much more when you are centered in one place as opposed to in port for just a few hours.......Which would make a better honeymoon a cruise of hawaii or just staying at a resort hotel there?
Resort hotel. There's no chance of anyone puking on the other while having sex.Which would make a better honeymoon a cruise of hawaii or just staying at a resort hotel there?
Resort I'd say. I have stayed at the Ka'anapali beach Hotel - Hawaii's most Hawaiian hotel and the peace found there is fabulous. They really look after you there.





Cruises are not for me - total lack of intimacy!
the resort I would say
The Cruise, for sure....!!
Hotel.





I get sea sick =(
The cruise may be romantic, but I can tell you from experience that if you are on a cruise ship for more than four days, you will go ape.
cruise I`d say!
IMO, staying there is the better choice but I'm not really into cruises.





We're going next summer and I looked into the cruises but I want to spend a lot of time just hangin at the beach, boogie boarding and stuff so we decided staying at a hotel would be the best choice for us.
The cruise...sorry but it just seems more romantic
I have never been on a Hawaiian cruise, but I stayed on Maui for my Honeymoon. I think one of the benefits of staying on the island is that the laid back nature of Hawaii is it's greatest appeal. My favorite thing that my husband and I did was just to sit and watch a couple of guys play the ukulele on a stage at the hotel one evening. It was so laid back and non-touristy and very authentic Hawaiian. We stayed at the Kaanapali Beach Hotel.
resort hotel =)

No comments:

Post a Comment