Saturday, February 27, 2010

Looking for resort/hotel fits my budget,in Cebu.I'm looking 4 reviews on Tambuli Beach Club(East Wing),?

maribago is better. plantation bay is best!Looking for resort/hotel fits my budget,in Cebu.I'm looking 4 reviews on Tambuli Beach Club(East Wing),?
if you can't afford either shangri-la mactan, plantation bay resort and spa or hilton, try maribago.





marco polo is also nice.Looking for resort/hotel fits my budget,in Cebu.I'm looking 4 reviews on Tambuli Beach Club(East Wing),?
FORGET IT!!!!! hated our stay there...not worth your every cent...the water is murky....no beach at all especially when its high tide...before we booked there i asked them (tambuli people) to email me their beach... never got the email... when we got there... i finally knew why...good thing we were out most of the time...





the staff wasn't even courteous... unless ur a foreigner.. esp. korean...





the breakfast was pretty good... but the lunch and the dinner?! ULK!!!! they had this soup at dinner time... we think it was the left over spaghetti over breakfast....!!!!





HATED our stay there... absolutely hated it!
email flights_r_us@yahoo.com maybe they can help you out finding what fits your budget

No comments:

Post a Comment