Saturday, February 27, 2010

Ever break a bed in an expesive resort hotel?

we went away one time and got trashed and we broke the bed in the room, and the hotel manager had to call the repair man at 2:30 in the morning, and they couldn't fix it so they had to send us to another room. It was pretty funny. Think they thought we were trashy?Ever break a bed in an expesive resort hotel?
hahaha! no my own.........my boyfriend picked me up and threw me on it...we were fighting- that sounds weird


then he called me a fat *** . I didnt tell him to throw me!Ever break a bed in an expesive resort hotel?
Not the actual bed just the headboard came loose for some reason lol.
Yep, trashy behaviour alright
Yes. Too much sex on it.
They probably run into that all the time. I mean, especially if you went to a resort hotel that gets the whole spring break crowd.
My ex broke a headboard in an expensive hotel room...um...doing stuff... :)
It was sooooo embarassing. I sat on a bed at one of the resorts at DisneyWorld, and it collapsed. I rationalized that kids before us were jumping up and down on the bed and loosened the pieces. They sent a repairman, and I wanted to hide in the bathroom. I figured they were thinking it was either wild sex or a 300 pound guest.
one time my boyfriend was plowing me and ripped the headboard out of the wall... the bastards made us pay for it
No and no
What do you think?.......that's what I thought.
no, me and her aint that heavy together.
  • thinning hair
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment