Saturday, February 27, 2010

In Canadian dollars how much for 1 parent +1 child to go to DisneyworldFlorida? air+DISNEY resort/hotel price?

want to travel during March Break or maybe the week before? approx. dates March 10 to 16 or March 17 to 22. thanksIn Canadian dollars how much for 1 parent +1 child to go to DisneyworldFlorida? air+DISNEY resort/hotel price?
If you can help it I wouldn't go during March Break. I have been told it is too crazy.





For prices check with your local CAA office see what they can offer you.





I would stay at one of the hotels on site. It will be just myself %26amp; the daughter so I kindof in the same boat as you. I was going to stay at one of the value resorts but have decided to upgrade to a moderate resort because I have heard that there are alot of the tours use the resorts %26amp; it can get loud.





Check out this link:





http://allears.net/





gives you all kinds of info on the parks, resorts, ect.





also if you have any spending money set aside right now I would change it into US currency because the exchange rates are great (almost at par)





Also think southwest for the package





http://www.southwest.com/





they have usually three flights daily into %26amp; out of Orlando at least.I have had no problems with them %26amp; they do have non stop flight (great when it is just you travelling with the child one less worry to have to deal with a plane change)








If you are going I would be booking now though you may find that it could be sold out.

No comments:

Post a Comment