Saturday, February 27, 2010

How safe is Koh samui for females travelling Alon and has anybody been to Samui beach resort hotel?

Safety





Thailand is generally considered a safe country and for tourists, Ko Samui is very safe place with no open violence in the streets. There is probably criminality, but it is unlikely that you will encounter it. The worst that could happen to you is probably that you get pickpocketed or that a tout tries to take you to a shopping center. These people often wait in front of temples or museums and tell you that they are closed. Guess what they suggest you should do instead? Right, visit a jewellery shop - or a handicraft store... Just ignore them. If the temple happens to be really closed, you can come back and get a taxi or a songthaew then. Always refuse when somebody offers you a free tour at tourist attractions As everywhere, of course, it is better to avoid carrying large amounts of cash; credit cards or traveller`s cheques are preferable.How safe is Koh samui for females travelling Alon and has anybody been to Samui beach resort hotel?
only been with my partner but i wouldn,t try it on my own..and the Samui is very niceHow safe is Koh samui for females travelling Alon and has anybody been to Samui beach resort hotel?
if you are carefull you will be ok , you will soon meet new friend ,the best plase to be is CHEWANG BEACH area .hope you enjoy your trip
Only been to Samui with my other half, had a great time, we stopped at the Imperial Boathouse - very good hotel, just a short taxi ride into the town - I don't think I could travel anywhere on my own these days!!
if you travel in a group of 3 or 4 you will be quite safe.im a man andi wouldnt fly alone anyway.times have changed since i was flying from coast to coast while in the military in the early 70s.
its highly over rated ,i think its safe enough
Just be sensible and you will have no problem. There are loads of peaple around samui travelling on there own, you will meet peaple as soon as you get on the bus. I have been living in koh tao for 5 years loads of girls on there own passing through having a great time.





have fun
You'll be fine. I bet you'll meet people in the first day anyway. I travelled on my own for a year and a half and always met other travellers to hang out with. Samui is a bit of a package holiday destination. I'd head to one of the smaller islands if you're after getting away from it all. I liked Koh Tao...
I went to Koh Samui last year on my own and felt completely safe at all times.I stayed at chewang resort hotel on chewang beach and found this the best beach.Just be sensible and dont do or go where you wouldnt go at home.have a great time.

No comments:

Post a Comment