Saturday, February 27, 2010

British based resorts/hotels in Turkey?

Can anyone advise me on a hotel in Turkey that is british based.British based resorts/hotels in Turkey?
I've stayed at the Tash Konak and the Hali Hotel in Istanbul, both seemed to have a lot of British visitors there.British based resorts/hotels in Turkey?
Thanx for your help Imcadwel it did help but Turkey has gone a bit to cool weather wise so me going to egypt, i will still give you best answer doll xx

Report Abuse



Can't say I know of a British based hotel, but I can tell you the names of British based tour companies that use Turkish hotels. You could contact Neilson Active Holidays, Sunsail, My Travel (Airtours, Escapades, Direct Holidays, Manos), First Choice, Thomas Cook, Cosmos and Avro. Good Luck %26amp; enjoy!!
Yes, I know some hotels which are working for only British visitors:


Marmaris: Sun Shine Hotel****, Marhotel***, Marina Hotel***


Didim: Ataç Hotel***, Tuntaş Hotel****, Gökkuşağı Hotel***


Bodrum: Dream Hotel***, Otel Gümbet***, Turgut Hotel***


Good luck...

No comments:

Post a Comment