Friday, February 26, 2010

Does anyone know a good resort/hotel in Wisconsin dells. It's just me and my wife for a weekend getaway.?

We would prefer a place that doesn't have a lot of kids running around. Even though that my be close to impossible ... we just thought we would ask...We are planning on going next weekend the 21st of April. I have heard of ';Wilderness on the lake'; is that an option?Does anyone know a good resort/hotel in Wisconsin dells. It's just me and my wife for a weekend getaway.?
Sundara Inn and Spa is the adult side of Wilderness Resort. No kids allowed. Have fun!Does anyone know a good resort/hotel in Wisconsin dells. It's just me and my wife for a weekend getaway.?
Wilderness is great. We 've been there.


But there will be a lot of kids and teens, definitely not a quiet place.
wilderness resort will have a lot of kids, but its a good place. the kalahari is good, but expensive. the polynesian is also pretty good but mainly everything is outdoors so unless it warms up that might not work so well.

No comments:

Post a Comment